Mini Display Port DP MDP to HDMI Cable Adapter
- The new MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air each have a Mini DisplayPort that allows you to connect an external display or projector using this adapter.
- You can use an external display as your main workspace or to extend your desktop, or you can work in mirrored mode with a projector so you can view what your audience sees.
- Use the Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter to connect an advanced digital monitor and LCD TV, such as 46- or 52-inch LCDTV, that includes a HDMI connector.
- Review the documentation or check with the manufacturer of your monitor to make sure you're choosing the right adapter.
- Features: 100% Brand New and High Quality Converter. Connect Mac, MacBooks, PC laptops to monitors,HD-TVs, and projectors.
- Compatible with Mac computers, MacBooks equipped with Mini DisplayPort. Compliant with Mini DisplayPort 1.1a, HDMI 1.3b.
- Support resolutions up to 1080p (FullHD) and 1920 x 1200, no compromise in video quality.
- Support DTS/DTS-HD, Dolby Digital / Dolby TrueHD, and Linear PCM (LPCM).
- Color: White (consistent with your Apple computers).
- Line length: 10cm Portable, and easy to carry.