DTS/AC-3 Decoder The Digital to Analog Audio Decoder is used 24-bit audio DSP, 96KHz digital receivers, and 192KHz/24bit ADC , DAC. Support Dolby Digital AC-3 Dolby Pro Logic, DTS, PCM and other digital audio format source decode, a variety of sound field and the replay results of two listening modes, 2.0ch analog audio output, auto work with different amplifier and speakers to get different sound effects, easy to connect entertainment devices which with optical , coaxial digital signal and analog output signals.
1. Convert DTS/AC3 source digital audio to analog 2.0ch stereo audio output.
2. Multi-channel audio input (SPDIF , Coaxial)
3. No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play.
Specification1. Input ports:1xToslink/SPDIF ,1xCoaxial
2. Output ports:2xRCA(L/R), 1x3.5mmPhoneJack.
3. Signal to Noise:120db
4. Degree of Separation:85db
5. Frequency Response:(20Hz ~ 20KHz) +/- 0.5db
7. Weight (g):40
S&H DOES NOT INCLUDE DUTIES, LOCATL TAXES OR ANY OTHER IMPORTATION FEES.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying
Package Included1 x DTS/AC-3 Decoder