Other Social Login
1pcs Intel Wireless Lan Card Module
The Intel® WiMAX/WiFi Link 5350 is an IEEE 802.16e and 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N1 wireless network adapter that operates in the 2.5 GHz spectrum for WIMAX and 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz spectra for WiFi. This adapter delivers up to 13 Mbps+ downlink and 3 Mbps+ uplink performance over WiMAX and up to 450 Mbps Tx/Rx2 over WiFi. This integrated module, embedded in new Intel® Centrino® 2 processor technology notebooks, provides flexible and convenient connectivity to both WiFi and WiMAX networks to enhance today’s mobile lifestyle.
- 100% Original Intel wirless card
- Package: 1x wireless module
- Please be sure device slot is match this module
- IBM / Lenovo / HP / Compaq is incompatible, please seach part number match brand of laptop in OS-STORE.
- Driver download, User Manual, Promotion and more support, visit to OS-STORE BLOG.
- After service by OS manager.
- Warranty is DOA 30days.
- More wireless products, click here.
- Need more this item or out of stock, please contact us.
- Dimensions (H x W x D ) : PCIe Mini Card: 2.00 in x 1.18 in x 0.13 in (50.95 mm x 30.00 mm x 3.30 mm)
- Weight : PCIe Mini Card 7.0 g
- Diversity : On-board diversity support for systems designed with three antennas
- Radio ON/OFF Control : Supported in both hardware and software
- Connector Interface : PCIe electrical interface for WiFi, USB 2.0 for WiMAX
- LED Output : 2 LED indicators, one for WiFi and one for WiMAX (LED behavior per Mini Card specification)
- Operating Temperature : 0 to +80° C
- Humidity Non-Operating : 50% to 90% RH non-condensing (at temperatures of 25° C to 35° C)
- Operating Systems : Microsoft Windows XP* 32/64-bit, Microsoft Windows Vista* 32/64-bit
- Wi-Fi Alliance : Wi-Fi Certified* for 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, WMM*, WPA*, and WPA2* (Wi-Fi Alliance Draft-N1 and 802.11n certifications expected when available)
- WiMAX Forum : WiMAX Certifiable for 802.16e Wave 2
- Microsoft WHQL : YES
- IEEE WLAN Standard : IEEE 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N1, 802.11d, 802.11e, 802.11i, 802.11h
- Architecture : Infrastructure or ad hoc (peer-to-peer)
- Roaming : Supports seamless roaming between respective access points (802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11a/b/g, and 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N1)
Easy get and use, everything be fine ~
|Brand of Product||Intel|
|Device Class||802.11 a/b/g/n+ 450Mbps|
- Be the first to review this product