Other Social Login
1pcs Intel Wireless Lan Card Module
The Intel® WiMAX/WiFi Link 5150 is an IEEE 802.16e and 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N1 wireless network adapter that operates in the 2.5 GHz spectrum for WiMAX and 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz spectra for Wi-Fi. This adapter, available in both Mini Card and Half Mini Card form factors, delivers up to 13 Mbps+ downlink and 3 Mbps+ uplink performance over WiMAX and up to 300 Mbps Tx/Rx2 over Wi-Fi. This integrated module, embedded in new Intel® Centrino® 2 processor technology notebooks, provides flexible and convenient connectivity to both WiMAX and Wi-Fi networks to enhance today’s mobile lifestyle.
- 100% Original Intel wirless card
- Package: 1x wireless module
- Please be sure device slot is match this module
- IBM / Lenovo / HP / Compaq is incompatible, please seach part number match brand of laptop in OS-STORE.
- Driver download, User Manual, Promotion and more support, visit to OS-STORE BLOG.
- After service by OS manager.
- Warranty is DOA 30days.
- More wireless products, click here.
- Need more this item or out of stock, please contact us.
- Dimensions (H x W x D) Half PCIe Mini Card: 26.80 mm x 30.00 mm x 4.75 mm
- Weight PCle Half Mini Card: 4.5 g
- Radio ON/OFF Control5 Supported in both hardware and software
- Connector Interface PCIe electrical interface for Wi-Fi, USB 2.0 for WiMAX
- LED Output 2 LED indicators, one for Wi-Fi and one for WiMAX (LED behavior per Mini Card specification)
- Operating Temperature 0 to +80Â° C
- Humidity Non-Operating 50% to 90% RH non-condensing (at temperatures of 25Â° C to 35Â° C)
- Operating Systems Microsoft Windows XP* 32/64-bit, Microsoft Windows Vista* 32/64-bit
- Wi-Fi Alliance Wi-Fi Certified* for 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, WMM*, WPA*, and WPA2*
- WiMAX Forum WiMAX Certifiable for 802.16e Wave 2
- Microsoft WHQL YES
- IEEE WLAN Standard IEEE 802.11a/b/g, 802.11d, 802.11e, 802.11i, 802.11h
- Architecture Infrastructure or ad hoc (peer-to-peer)
- Roaming Supports seamless roaming between respective access points (802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11a/b/g)
Easy get and use, everything be fine ~
|Brand of Product||Intel|
|Device Class||802.11 a/b/g + 802.16e|
|Interface||Half Mini PCI-e|
- Be the first to review this product