1 Set Genius smartcam camera support smart phone
This WIFI video surveillance system uses wireless P2P and remote live viewing technology for secure and reliable transmission.It supports smart phone and tablet PC(Android and iOS systems).Real-time viewing or remote live viewing are available on your devices anytime. Motion detection supports video record to SD card and auto upload photo to authorized mailbox.
- MicroSDHC card, class 6 or above, up to 32GB to store high-definition video
- iOS: 5.0 or later, supports iPod touch® (3rd and 4th generation), iPhone® 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad® (3rd generation), iPad 2.
- Android™: 4.0 or later for Android phone
- To play H.264 movie on a mobile device: 1GHz, RAM 512MB, 8GB memory or higher.
- To play HD resolution : quard-core smart phone with built-in 2G RAM and at least 1.5GHz CPU (or above) is recommended.
- Support IEEE802.11b/g/n Standard；
- Support local video 720P,you can remotely download local video to mobile phones；
- Support video recording on PC device;
- Support loop override function；
- Support WIFI point to point and remote viewing and recording；
- Package contents:
210 Camera, Ceiling Mount, AC Power Adapter, Wi-Fi Dongle, Screw and Screw Holder x 2pcs, Rubber Foot x 2pcs, Ethernet cable, User’s Guide
Quick Installation >>>
- Download and install the SmartCam App from either Google Play or the Apple Store.
- Use the supplied Ethernet cable to connect SmartCam 210 to your network router (for first time setting). Andplug Wi-Fi dongle into SmartCam 210 USB port. (Make sure SmartCam 210 is power on)
- Open and execute SmartCam app. Choose “new add camera” and then click “Net work search”.
- Then it will show your SmartCam 210 UID (to identify your device) automatically.
- Click this UID for connection.
- (Optional) To record video, insert a microSDHC card (not included) into the microSD card slot on the side of the camera base.
- Connect the AC power adapter to the camera’s DC in jack, and then plug it to an electrical outlet.
- Key in “admin” for password & user name.
- Any nearby 2.4GHz devices or appliances may cause interference. To avoid interference, Move the camera or switch off the other devices.
- For better HD video stream performance, quard-core smart phone is recommended.
- Need more this item, more information or out of stock, please contact us.