BroadCom Wireless Card Module BCM94313
The BCM4313 is a single-chip, single-band, IEEE 802.11n MAC/PHY/Radio system-on-a-chip (SoC). The device enables development of PCI Express®, 802.11n WLAN clients that can take advantage of the high throughput and extended range of Broadcom's second generation solution. The BCM4313 maintains compatibility with legacy IEEE 802.11b/g devices.
State-of-the-art security is provided by industry standard support for WPA, WPA2 (802.11i), and hardware accelerated AES encryption/decryption, coupled with TKIP, IEEE 802.1X support, and a WLAN Authentication and Privacy Infrastructure (WAPI) hardware engine.
Embedded hardware acceleration enabled increased system performance and reduced host-CPI utilization in both client and access point configurations.
- Highly integrated single-chip on one die uses an advanced 65 nm CMOS process for low power consumption
- MAC, baseband, and radio for 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11n applications
- Integrated power amplifiers significantly reduce the rest-of-BOM (RBOM) and footprint
- IEEE 802.11n-compliant Wi-Fi® that is fully compatible with 802.11b/g legacy devices.
- Intensi-fi® XLR with Accelerange™ Technology
- Supports PCIe™ host interface
- OneDriver™ technology